How to do Make Up at Home
Whether you’re an ordinary individual, celebrity, socialite or budding professional I’ve observed that all the beauty objectives are the same. Women LOVES MakeUp and we love women so here we are with latest and best tips to do make up yourself at home without the help of any makeup professional yet professional looking. Most of the women cant't afford a makup artist due to there high charges so why not become a makup artist yourself? YES, you can do so by simply learning some basics. Remember, makup is not something to read and learn. It is an Art which you have to master by practising.
So Lets have a look on some of the Tips -
1. Applying Makeup to Your Face
- Clean your face of any previous makeup. Put makeup remover or water on a cotton ball. Dab or rub the cotton ball in small circles to remove old makeup.
- Moisturize your face by using a small dab the size of a pea, gently rub in an unscented, oil free lotion.
- Apply concealer to any blemishes and around your eyes. Applying your concealer before foundation helps keep foundation to a minimal amount.
- Apply a powder foundation on the oilier parts of your face. Before you start, it’s best to determine whether or not you’re using the right foundation color.
- Apply Bronzer. Some people wait until after they have applied makeup to their eyes to add bronzer or blush.
- Apply Blush. If you were not happy with bronzer, you can apply blush instead. Crème blush generally works better than powder because it gives you a dewy look and lasts longer.
2. Eye Makeup
- Purchase a high-quality eyeliner and mascara, so it won’t smudge or smear.
- To make your eyes ‘pop’, take a deeper shade of brown and contour the outer corners of your eyes using a contour brush.
- Use a white eyeliner to make your eyes look larger. Line the inside corners of your eyes with either white eyeliner or white eyeshadow to give your eyes a brighter look.
- Use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes.
- Highlight your brow bone using a cream-coloured eye shadow.
3. Lip Makeup
- Moisturize your lips first otherwise it will become dry.
- Apply a sheer nude lip color. Avoid using chalky lipsticks or shiny lip glosses.
- Look for the one closest to your skin tone and apply that carefully with a brush.
- Put some a tiny amount of the shimmering blush onto the center of your lips.
- NOW SMILE !
4. Foundation for Makeup
Foundation is designed to even out the areas of your complexion that are overly pigmented, red, or contain imperfections. To achieve a natural, light look, apply foundation only to the areas of your face that need the coverage. Use a foundation brush, makeup sponge, or your fingers to blend the foundation seamlessly with your natural complexion.
- Wash your hands before applying eye makeup.
- When trying on makeup at beauty stores, use new disposable applicators only.
- Choose eye makeup that is right for your sensitivities and skin type.
- Replace brushes and sponges regularly.
- Avoid sharing any eye makeup with other users.